Application Form 2013/2014
The Booking/Security Deposit of €790.00 comprises of:
1. Electricity €300.00 Payment for energy costs (ESB) per resident. This is designed to cover heating, light, cooking etc. If the final balance for the apartment at the end of the academic year is greater than this amount, the student is liable for the balance. Any surplus is returned in due course to the Parent/Student on a pro rata basis. 2. Damage Deposit €200.00 Refundable less any deductions for cost of damage, loss or cleaning if required at the end of the academic year. 3. Utilities €290.00 (Non Refundable) Cable TV. TV Licence, Waste disposal etc.
Terms & Conditions
- The Booking/Security Deposit will not be refunded if a student decides to leave before the full academic year is completed. Accommodation will only be rented for the full academic year and students are liable for this period even if they do not stay for all of it.
- Where accommodation is booked and confirmed and where it is cancelled any time before Friday 16th August 2013 for whatever reason, an administration charge of €100.00 will be deducted from the Booking/Security Deposit with the balance returned.
- The First Moiety payment must be paid in full and received at Amhra House by 4.00 p.m. on Friday 16th August 2013.
- There are no Booking/Security Deposit Refunds for cancellations made or notified after Friday 16th August 2013. Cancellations must be received in writing.
- In the case of FIRST YEAR STUDENTS ONLY This date is extended to 3 days after the date of first round CAO offers.
- A Lease Agreement and Guarantee must be signed by the Student with a Parent or Guardian as Guarantor.
- Students must comply with all General and Special Conditions of the Lease Agreement, and House Rules in place at Amhra House during the academic year.
If you are having problems viewing the application form you might require the adobe reader application